Get ready for tomorrow
The future is electric.
Meet the EV charging stations that will help get us there.
North America’s love affair with the automobile turns electric.
Evolve Webinar Series
EV Charging Grants and Incentives
Next event coming soon
In North America, there are billions of dollars of government and utility incentives available to help businesses install electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure.
We discuss why there are incentives and who is providing them.
- What grants, rebates and tax credits are available right now
- How to apply for incentives in your area
- How Evolve can support your businesses in finding incentives for your charging project
Evolve White Paper Series:
The Eco-Friendly Casino
Casinos and resorts tend to be large businesses and therefore have a significant impact on the lives of their employees, local communities, and the world. As a stakeholder they have a duty to act in the best interest for all. They have significant impact on the environment, which is mostly related to the energy and water intensiveness of facilities, waste produced by their operations, and environmental practices represented by their supply chain.
This White Paper touches on key areas that casinos and resorts should focus on to reduce their impact on the environment and mitigate their effect on climate change.
Vehicle manufacturers are gearing up for
massive public demand.
Millions of electric vehicles are already on the road. Demand for public EV charging stations is exploding.
Public Charging Stations
|Total currently available||Total required by 2030 (est.)|
|USA||49,509 (6,409 DC Fast)||9.6 million|
|California||14,387 (1,695 DC Fast)||2.4 million|
|Canada||6,978 (1,294 DC Fast)||2.8 million|
Say hello to
To the future. Fast.
Eight good reasons to get on board now.
- Your stakeholders win. Your business benefits with enhanced brand perception: providing a high-value service and contributing to the green economy.
- Your customers win. There’s no waiting around to have their EV charged. They play in your casino, shop in your mall, or attend an event in your stadium. Everything is linked to their phones – with concierge service another option. When they’re done, their vehicle is charged and waiting.
- The environment wins. Limiting emissions from fossil fuel internal combustion engines is time sensitive and the way of the future.
- First mover advantage. Act now and get ahead of the ultra-fast charging game. Demonstrate your commitment to protecting and preserving the environment and be a player in the new green economy.
- Attract and keep new customers. Gain valuable customer insight through data collection. Build customer loyalty and brand equity with targeted discounts, points and other special offers. White label options extend your brand with high-profile, high-value service propositions for customers.
- Incentives. Tap into government and industry support programs for green energy initiatives.
- Carbon trading. Generating and selling carbon credits can be a new source of sustainable green revenue.
- Peace of mind. Service and security contracts include on-site and cloud-based maintenance, support and tech upgrades.
The need for speed.
Smart, fast and super-efficient public charging stations are here.
EVOLVE introduces the next generation of high-powered e-mobility solutions.
With EVOLVE on your side, you’ll get it all. The latest high-performance technology that’s totally scalable and customizable to match your operational needs, no matter the size or design required. Imagine a brand new public EV charging station right on your property. Reach out today. Let’s connect.
The Boston Consulting Group predicts that by 2030 more drivers will be buying electric vehicles than gas. As more people switch to EVs, the question becomes “where can I park and charge?” Clearly, locations that offer rapid reliable charging — including places like casinos, shopping centres and restaurants — are the places drivers will make sure to visit every day.
Be one of the first to provide dependable charging stations for people in your area, and watch your traffic — and your business — grow.
Charging stations like EVOLVE pull AC power from the electrical grid and convert it into DC power for the EV battery.The conversion from AC (from the grid) to DC happens within the charging station itself, using a large converter, allowing DC power to flow directly from the station and into the battery. As a result, some DC stations can provide up to 350 kW of power and fully charge an EV in 15 minutes.
In California, the average cost of charging an EV on a DC Fast Charger is around 40 cents per kWh. Low range EV batteries are typically 40kw, so 40 kw x .40 = $16.00. High range batteries like Porsche can store as much as 460 kw, so 460 kw x .40 = $138.00.
Charging station providers set their own charging fees, based on location, market demand and competition in the area.
No question, the EV landscape is changing rapidly, providing new insights into how your business can capitalize on this transportation shift.
When you introduce EVOLVE charging stations to your location, create sustainable opportunity.
- Very soon, your customers will expect you to have EV charging stations available. If you don’t, you can lose money – even base revenue — if they end up going somewhere else. You also lose the opportunity to attract new customers who drive EVs. You can either be on the leading edge or risk being left behind.
- Big savings can be yours if you act now. As the world moves quickly towards sustainable transportation, governments are opening deep pools of funding through such things as utility rebates and tax credits. These broad-based incentives can help pay for your EVOLVE charging stations and other infrastructure to significantly reduce the cost of getting your site ready.
- There’s new money to be made here. As a high-value extension of your brand, EV charging can draw in new customers and new business. You’re effectively turning your parkade into a fueling station of the future with multiple revenue streams.
To accommodate EV drivers of the future, experts say the ideal ratio is one public EV charging station for every four EVs on the road. That’s a lot of charging stations. Currently, there aren’t enough EV charging stations for the growing number of EV drivers. In the US, the gap now stands at about 300,000 charging stations, and is expected to grow to 1.3 million in a few short years.
Companies that have a plan for electric vehicles are going to benefit from the rapid and exponential ramp up of EV sales in this country. Looking at your future potential, how many charging units will you need? EVOLVE consultants can provide guidance on the ideal number of charging stations for your site, based on your location and your business model. But let’s say you have a parking lot of 100 spaces. It’s not unreasonable to consider 10% as your target for EV charging stalls. Over time you’ll figure out exactly what your facility needs and determine how best to build that out over time.
There’s a real urgency to get started. If you wait even until next year to think about how you’re going to do this, you’ll still be figuring out where to put your first station while your competition is looking into rapid expansion. Waiting is not the answer. Our consultants are happy to work with you to determine the best way forward for your commercial operation.
Electric cars, despite their advanced technology, are fairly simple to maintain. The same is true for our fleet of EVOLVE rapid charging stations. Because these are smart online units, diagnostics and repair can be performed remotely in most cases. And because they feature modular design, all parts and mechanical replacements are made super easy, should they be necessary.